Friday, September 3, 2010

United

The plane ride was somewhat easy, and after a air sick adventure before we knew it we were in Greece. On our final trip from Montreal to Athens we had a screaming 3 year old sitting right next to us, that paired with small seats meant sleep would be sparse. I got air sick (or so I think anyways). I woke with my light brown shirt covered in sweat, making it appear dark brown, with a terribly stomachache. Somehow I made it to the restroom. When I stumbled out I felt faint, and looked for a flight attendant, when I found one she quickly sat me down and gave me ice for the back of my neck and some Gingerale. After that she sat my in the back of the plane where I could lay down. I felt a lot better after I got an hour of sleep. 8 hours and 45 minutes later we were landing in Athens, Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment